Comments Off on HOW DO I ORDER A CAKE?
- Please visit our gallery for ideas and to get inspired for your special occasion cake order.
- See the flavors & fillings page for possible combinations that you may want to choose from. You may choose different flavors and fillings for different tiers of your cake. We will guide you through the ordering process . Please keep a few flavors and fillings in mind to get the process started.
- Contact us for a free quote or to schedule a cake tasting & consultation. Tastings and consultations are reserved for parties of 50 people or more. If you have a smaller party, please contact us for a take-home tasting.
When contacting us we would need to know the following:
- event date
- how many people are expected
- location (if you would like delivery)
- theme (if any)
We encourage you share any of your cake ideas and/or dessert tables, pictures, invitations, dress selection, flowers, colors, Pinterest board, etc.
To confirm your order and reserve your date, a 50% retainer is required.
- By Phone: 215-675-UNIK (8645)
- Email: [email protected]
Comments Off on HOW FAR IN ADVANCE DO I NEED TO ORDER A CAKE?
Due to the complexity of certain designs we require 4-6 weeks notice. During popular weekends we often reach maximum order capacity. To avoid disappointment please book in advance. Occasionally we may fulfill orders of up to 2 weeks prior to the party.
Wedding cakes and celebration cakes should be ordered 3-9 months in advance, particularly for spring, summer and fall.
Comments Off on HOW DO I PAY FOR MY ORDER?
Once the order is agreed upon, you will receive an electronic invoice via email. You can pay in 3 different ways:
1. Pay the invoice online through a secure site by using your credit card or a bank transfer.
2. Call us to pay over the phone.
3. Stop by our cake shop to pay in person.
We require a 50% retainer to confirm your cake order. Final order payment is due a week prior to the event date. Wedding cakes should be paid in full two weeks prior the wedding date.
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Master card, American Express, Discover), cash or check.
Comments Off on CAN I PICK UP MY ORDER?
Yes. For specialty cakes, pickup is available at our custom cake shop. Pickup times will be agreed upon before the event date.
When planning to pick up your cake, take into consideration that the cake will be boxed for transportation, adding to the overall size. Ask us ahead of time the size of the box that will need to fit into your vehicle and plan accordingly.
Once the cake leaves the premises it is your responsibility. We take all measures to make a sturdy cake structure and leave it refrigerated until you pick it up so that it keeps its form. Take into account road obstacles may shift certain decorations on the cake.
Comments Off on CAN I CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE MY ORDER?
You may cancel your order if it is a week or more prior to your event date. We do not issue refunds but can offer a credit for your next purchase.
Due to our full schedule and our attention to detail we spend many hours planning and preparing before even starting to work on the cake.
If you need to reschedule your order, please contact us as soon as possible.